Rotary Membership Benefits
Membership in Rotary offers a number of benefits, including:
- Friendship: Rotary helps fulfill one of the most basic human needs: friendship and fellowship
- Networking: Rotary members represent a cross section of many businesses and professions. Rotarians help each other and collectively help others.
- Personal Growth and Development: Members in Rotary continue one’s growth and education in human relations and personal development
- Leadership Development: Rotary is an organization of leaders and successful people that provide an opportunity for continued leadership development.
- Citizenship in the Community: Membership in a Rotary club promotes better citizenship. The average Rotary club consists of the most active citizens within a community.
- Continuing Education: Weekly Rotary programs inform members of what is going on in the community, nation, and the world.
- Other Benefits: Fun, public speaking skills, development of ethics, prestige, cultural awareness, nice people, and the opportunity to serve other membership benefits.
Upon initiation as a Rotarian member, each member will receive a free subscription to “The Rotarian”, a monthly magazine by Rotary International. “The Rotarian” is an official publication which carries authoritative notices and articles in regard to the activities of Rotary International. It serves as one of the very best means by which a Rotarian may stay well informed. For more information about “The Rotarian” or to subscribe to the digital edition of the magazine, visit Rotary International.
For additional information about Rotary, please visit our section “Rotary International” to learn more about on the causes the organization has been involved in and our fellow Rotary organizations nationwide.
- Quarterly Dues……………….$55
- Weekly Meal……………….$12
- Initiation Fee………………..$25
- Note: It is not required to pay for your meal unless you attend.
- Attend club meeting or equivalent
- Participate in committees and projects
- Propose new members
- Pay membership fees and dues
- Assist in club fundraising efforts
- HAVE FUN!!!